Post Surgery

Recuperating from major surgery is tiresome and slow and exceedingly frustrating. I’m slowly starting to walk, I started last week only managing three hundred steps but today I did six thousand and forty two, yay…
                     It was exhausting and painful but I have to push myself as much as I can although I do tend to go overboard a little. By the time I go back to my surgeon I’m hoping he’ll say that I’m fit enough for operation number two so that I can get them over and done with this year.
                     My beautiful pansies are blooming with colour, the roses have started to leaf and the hydrangea is budding. I’m hoping to get two more roses this year along with lots of summer blooms that will flower all the way through to September.
                     Sitting with my feet up now on my new massaging chair and about to watch Greys Anatomy with a nice hot cup of peppermint tea.







No comments:

Post a Comment