Is Beauty Skin Deep ?


How many women out there DON'T worry about how they look?
How many times have you bought creams and lotions promising the world...well at the very least a line free complexion?
And how many times have you said never again will I spend that amount of money on a face cream?
Well I can answer yes to all of the above.
The older I get and the more lines that appear not to mention the saggy jowls and the turkey neck. I seem to find myself scanning the internet for some miracle cure which isn't there.
I’m not ashamed to admit that I’m vain. I do care how I look whether it is staying in the house all day or going to the stores to do the dreaded grocery shop or on a night out and if my friend Dianne was here she would tell you that I even do my hair and makeup to go to the beach and get it totally ruined by the ferocious Atlantic Ocean waves.
So a few years ago I took to doing a lot of research into skin creams and the ingredients that went onto making there beautifying potions and I will tell you I was shocked to the core at what I found.
Parbens, Propylene Glycol (garage floor cleaner) which is also used in a very well-known baby lotion, Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) (used in oven cleaners) I could go on and on. So I decided to start making my own alongside some organic skin creams that I sourced for my skin care shop.
Oils are better for the skin because they penetrate the layers better than any cream. So I’m going to give my recipe for the best facial oil you will ever use and at a quarter of the cost.

Blend your own oils for great smooth skin and at a quarter of the price. Make 10mls at a time, I use a roller bottle of this size. All cold pressed and organic oils where possible Prickly pear seed oil, borage, argon, pomegranate, cranberry, blackcurrant, carrot( natural spf) rose-hip, neroli (pure) Use on your skin at night, face, neck, decollete ,hands ,nails ends of dry hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment